Nearly 14,000 promotional stills of films and film actors and actresses from between 1917 and 1965.
In 2006, the Museum of Cinema incorporated into its collections an important collection of film stills donated by Alfred Barrós Camarasa. This collection, created by the donor's father, Alfred Barrós Allué, comprises 13,966 photographs from between 1917 and 1965. These photos come from the film distributors, who sent promotional photographs of their films to cinemas for them to be displayed at the entrance.
Of the total number of photographs, 13,195 correspond to images of sequences from 595 films, and 771 are studio portraits of 337 film actors or actresses.