If you are interested in arranging a visit, a workshop or another activity at the Museum of Cinema, do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we will inform you of the range of ideas we offer, hoping that you find what you need to introduce, work on or complement some of the subjects that you are looking at with your pupils. Also, if you so wish, we will also attend to you personally to show you the equipment and the materials, and to talk about the activities that we have prepared for you.
By phone: +34 972 41 27 77, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear in mind:
- It is essential to book the day and the time of the visit (even if you are doing it on your own), at least two weeks in advance of the planned date for the visit.
- Please pay for the activity at the museum's ticket office, in cash or by cheque, when you arrive (except for one-off activities).
- Cancellation of one of the groups or the visit without prior warning, at least 24 hours beforehand, entails the payment of 50% of the total booking charge.
- The museum is a public space, and so it is important to bear in mind some basic rules of conduct:
- No eating or drinking allowed inside the museum.
- The instructions of the educator for the activity and of the museum staff must be followed at all times.
- Taking photographs (without flash) and video recordings are permitted.
- Mobile telephones, MP3 and MP4 players, iPods and other similar devices must be switched off at the museum entrance.
- Teachers and those accompanying must be present during the entire activity and are responsible for their pupils obeying these rules of conduct.
- In front of the museum there are two large public squares (Plaça de Santa Susanna and Plaça de la Constitució) with benches, fountains, bars and restaurants, where you can eat, rest or play.
- It is always advisable to do some work on the museum visit beforehand. The resources enclosed with each proposal will help you to do this.
If you do work on the museum visit afterwards, we would be very grateful if you sent us the results. It would help us to assess and improve our educational task.